CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good day?

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good day.   Mine has been pretty easy for a change.   Only had 4 children here for most of the day.  The next couple days should be pretty easy also, and then, on Friday - look out - almost everyone will be back.   Then I will really be looking forward to Sat and Sun.

I have spent part of my evening sewing.   I have to make one, and possibly two new Christmas stockings this year.  I finished one of them tonight, and have a good start on the second - will just have to wait and see if I have to finish it quick and have it ready. 

I also got the quilting done on a new 3-d pinwheel table runner.  (I made the table runner last week end at the retreat.)  Now I have to get the binding on it.  It would be nice if I got it finished before the holidays - since it is Christmas fabrics.

Ken and I spent last week end in Iowa visiting his sister and brother.   It was a nice week end, and was good to see some of the family.  We met up about noon on Saturday, visited and spent Saturday night at the hotel, had breakfast with everyone before we all left and headed home.  We drove part of the way home in rain - not too bad, just enought to have the wipers on.

What is new with everyone?   Hope to see alot of you next Thursday - it's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already next week. 

Take care - love to all  -   Mary

No comments: