CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Road Trip

Ken and I decided to take another road trip on Friday, decided it would be too warm to do much yard work. And today it is too warm also, so maybe that much need yard work will get done over Labor Day week end. We left Friday am about 8 and drove northwest thru the cities. We stopped at a couple quilt shops just to see what they were like, then onto the winery that Ken wanted to visit. Very nice winery, enjoyed the sampling, went for a walk about the property, and then sat down to listen to some great live music and singing. All in all, a very nice day.
Now we still have the week end to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When winter gets here, I hope I remember how I hated these hot humid days. Canned 7 quarts of tomatoe juice this morning and did some dishes. Just feeling really lazy. I was planning on making salsa- don't know where or what happened to the peppers I thought were in the garden.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Ann