CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wyoming News



Well, the weather has finally settled down here. Of course we are under a tornado and severe thunderstorm warning until about eleven tonight, but oh well. Bob was finally able to go fishing last weekend. The weather cooperated, and it was a spectacular night on the water. He left here at about 3:00 p.m. and I think that he got home around 4:30 the next morning. I didn't go with this time, cuz I knew that the fishing would be slow, and besides I can't take those late nights any more. it just wipes me out, and I don't get anything done the next day. Here are a couple of pictures that I took before Bob started cleaning the fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like the two of you can have a good fish fry with that catch
Ann