CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Greetings

The Hayes family party is less than 2 weeks away, I hope everyone is getting excited about it. The gathering will be held the same place as last year. With Spencer being in the military we get a really good price for the Legion Hall (we will be asking everyone to help pay for it again this year.....but $50.00 compared to $100 isn't too bad). It sounds like soup potluck is on the menu again this year........I know Barb said she would bring taco soup......but if everyone would post a possiblity for them, we won't end up with one taco soup and 5 chilis!!!!!!!!!!! Linda, Ann and I will probably be the only ones there with grandchildren.......so Linda and Ann what would you like to do this year? And it does sound like Santa might be visiting again.......sounds good.
So I'm thinking soup potluck with breads and salads, with eating about noonish, and then just have fun all afternoon. If any one has other ideas or suggestions.........shout them out!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will bring potatoe soup, since we have potatoes from the garden. I just heard from Crystal, she will not have her children that weekend so the same is probably true for Mark - they share the same weekends for their children. Liz was in an accident early Sunday morning as some of you know. She is home but may take sometime to heal and feel up to doing much so I am not sure if her children will be there either. I have some candy canes and tatoo's from Halloween that can go in kiddie bags and I will see what else I can come up with. I'd like to give my grandkids bags that Santa left for them later if they can not be there.
Hope we have a good turnout!
Ann

Nancy said...

We'll bring 1-2 loaves of bread and a block of cheese