CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party

Greetings to all,
The party is Sat, not too many days away. So lets all hope for nice weather so we can all get together safely. I talked to Michelle, and she says we have the hall starting at 10 AM until evening. I know some of the families have other activities that they need to attend also, so I'm sure some families will be coming and going during the day, and that is to expected, just plan on stopping at some time and see everyone and too have FUN.
I hope you have been looking and searching for the perfect white elephant gift!!!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone have found this year.
I there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them, or if you have any information that you would like to pass on, please do that also.
Looking forward to seeing everyone sometime Sat..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sorry that me and mom are not comming to the party this year.Do to weather conditions and that we were in car accident on 12-03-09 around 2:00 in the afternoon at the time we did'nt have no problems.Know Iam having Back and chest pains. Mom is having pain in the back. Going to see the Docter this week. Was hit in the rear. Wishing everbody a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Everone here is fine otherwise. MIKE AND KATHERINE THILLEN

Anonymous said...

We also will not be able to attend..work schedule conflicts with both Carl and I.
Glad that you and Mike are okay, Kate.
If you see this could you please post your phone number..I called you on Thanksgiving day and the number I have is wrong.
We wish everyone a safe and a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Love to all, C and V

Anonymous said...

My phone number is 1-651-560-4277.Doing fine Mike is sore and bruised. Kate

Anonymous said...

thank you, Kate..hope Mike heals up okay.
don't know if you heard, stacey had surgery on Thanksgiving morning (5:45) for appendix. she is off work until Jan 11th..she is doing well. Al, stacey and I went back to Northern when it reopened..only about 50 people working and only 1 shift but it is a job...I personally went back for the insurance. everyone here as been fine except Carl...bad cold!!
I will call you one day. L, V

Anonymous said...

hope the thillens are ok. and Gin good to hear they reopened. I have not been able to secure the santa suit. we have hockey at 10:45 so I will be there after noon. Katie works at 12:15 so she can't make it for lunch.
the boys & I will stay as long as possible (couple hours)
Dean