CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family reunion

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that Lanesboro sounds good to me. It is pretty down there, so both Gabby and I are okay with that.

We just got back from a Trapping Convention in Mena, Arkansas and it was really nice, but hot! Humidity one day was awful. One of the other person and I went to the Crater of Diamonds State Park to dig for diamonds, but needless to say, we did not find any - just some pretty rocks, which I did bring home - mostly jasper. I did have one agate rock and volcanic rocks.

Met some very nice wives to the husbands who trap, and we went to a state park called "Queen Willamina State Park for lunch as they have quite a nice restaurant and the view was spectacular. I would put a few pictures on, but don't know how to get them here, so maybe in the future will get them on.
Barb & Gabby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Guess I better call home more often as I didn't realize you were gone already. Thought it was later in the summer.

Sounds like you had a good time.

Love you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time...except for the heat! Am I to assume you will have lots of photos to scrapbook the next time we get together :)
Michelle