CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Knitting

Hi everyone,
I can't believe there haven't been any posts lately..........I just read that a blog is a weg log, so come on in and do some logging!!!
Anyway I have decided that I am going to knit and do it all year long, and get good at it. So if anyone out there has any ideas on good projects...........or good patterns, let me know. And Barb, how was the knit out at MOA. I had heard about it, but didn't know what it was. Just found some pictures of it on the web. So what fun things did you do? Did you get any good ideas that you are willing to share?
Hope to hear from lots of you soon.

On a different note, Ken and I went to Cedar Radips to see his family on Sun. His mom is now living in a nursing home, and is having lots of problems with memory. It was really nice seeing and visiting with his sister and brother. I think we and his brother and wife are going to get together sometime in the next month or so, just to get together and really visit and have some fun away from home. We are thinking about meeting somewhere between here and Des Moines. Anyone have any good ideas/suggestions of a fun place?
Have a great day..............love to all

1 comment:

Peters Family said...

Jordyn loves the hat that you knitted. She had to show it to Shawn as soon as we walked in the door last night.