CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

news from Ann

hi everyone
Happy memorial weekend to everyone. I have been trying to figure out how to send pictures to the blog but have not had any luck. We are glad to have the wedding reception over with and the way today has been, we are glad it wasn't schedule for today!! More rain!! We are thankful for the rain though. Roger and I went to the cemetary, a birthday party, and then stopped at Virginia's last night. The cemetary was being mowed for this weekend and looked very nice. Virginia and Carl planned to get flowers to put in the pot this morning -- I told her to get ones that would match the wreath we put out there!!!! She knew I was kidding. My garden is coming along, I'll have to replant the beans as very few came up. It will be nice when the tomatoes are ready. We have been eating lettuce, and few radishes. Roger found a few strawberries starting to turn. Maybe we will have some for the reunion!! Hope we will see alot of you June 30th and that we have a sunny warm (not hot) day!!
Love to all

No comments: