CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A new blog to check out!

Hello family,
Since it takes longer to email the pictures than to post them I started aBlog, (t's trendy) hope you will all stop by and check it out, if you have other family member emails could you forward this on? I understand that some of you will never be able to visit because of work and other reasons but don't worry I never hold a grudge longer than a year. Mostly we just plan to post pictures as often as we can in random order as they get edited. Complete with colorful narrations by yours truly. oh and if you do not want your smiling face on the web please let me know as you maybe in some pictures that I have.
The email associated with the blog is bolintribe@gmail.com
the website is:: http://bolintribe.blogspot.com/
visit soon and visit often,I am starting with older pictures mostly around2003, and sooner but there are recent pics shuffled in too!anyway it's 2:15 AM andI need my 5 hours of sleep,
Dean Bolin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean just viewed all your pictures--what a fine looking bunch of boys you have. It was nice seeing Katie and boys yesterday

Love Ann

Anonymous said...

Dean, send you a pm but the pictures were great. your boys are quite the bunch..sure can tell that
they are "your" boys. LOL
Love,Virginia