CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunday Sewing


I sewed some pillowcases on Sunday. They made up really quick and turned out cute (I think).

And yes, they are smaller than the normal pillowcases. Ken and I have some small travel pillows (the only ones I use). We needed some new covers and decided to sew some. The others I made some so Zachary and Dakota could have one...since they have the same smaller pillows we have.

Dakota picked the princess one, in case you could not guess that!! I've been loving my new covers the last couple nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look good, Mary
I made to t shirt pillows last night. My co worker, Pam asked me Monday if I could help her out. Her daughter goes to Mankato State and they have their cancer benfit this weekend - the pillows will go on the silent auction. I took a picture of them this morning so maybe I can down load them later.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Mary - nice pillow cases - guess I'd better get down to my sewing room and start producing something. I have just finished up with BOL (Bundles of Love) receiving blankets, bibs and burp cloths, so will see about getting something else started.
Barb