CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm having a party

Greetings to all you ladies,
I am having a Thirty One Party! It is Sept 28 @ 6:00pm (Tues. evening).
For those of you that don't know what Thirty One is.......it is a company that has handbags, totes, children items, stationery, etc. The name Thirty One comes from Proverbs 31, which describes the characteristics of a good woman....one who virtuous and business-minded, always taking care of her family.
I really like the products and want to share them with all of you. Michelle will be the presenter at the party, and would love to share all the neat items, and ideas with you. I really like the handbags, I am using one right now!
Please come and bring guests and share with info with anyone you think might be interested.
If you are interested in seeing a catalog, but can't come, please let me know and I will get one to you.
Plus if you like the products, Michelle will be happy to have a party with you being the hostess.....a good way to get hostess benefits.

No comments: