CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Greeting to all

Hi Everyone,
First off, why am I the only one posting? This is a family blog......we should all be posting little tid bits about what's happening in your life.
Yesterday was Ken's b'day, so when he got home from work we decided to go for a walk, since the weather was so nice. We walked to Baker's Square since Ken would get a free piece of birthday pie, from there we continued to Best Buy to buy a movie, then back home. It was a long walk, but we really enjoyed it.
It has been really nice getting outside in the mornings with the children, they eat and nap better. And it has been nice seeing the robins flying around, and the flowers starting to grow, we have seen some crocus......makes you really believe that spring is coming.
I have tried several times to plant crocus, but they never grow.......maybe that is why I like seeing them so much.
And last..........Happy Birthday to Roger!!!!!!!! Hope you have a really enjoyable day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - going to try once again as I seem to be having issues.
Erick and I are loving this weather and the grilling has begun. The sun shines so bright and warm in my home office it makes it tough to work.
Looking forward to having mom and dad visit this weeken. While dad is away mom and i will begin the summer sandle ritual of pedicures. Then off to JoAnns for some shopping. They have a great 20% off whole purchase (including sale items) going on Friday - Sunday. Going to try and get that first apron sewed!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll try it again......I wrote a comment earlier and it didn't post. I hope you have fun with you mom and dad this week end...I also have my coupon from JoAnns for this week end. I really don't "need" anything, but will go and check it out, in case, something catches my eye and then I decide that I do "need" it. It is cooler out today, but for March it is still nice, or atleast, it is not a March snowstorm.
Everyone have a great day
Mary

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!!