CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi....




Hi everyone,


If any of you were out today you saw for yourself what a beautiful day it was. Ken and I went for a drive this morning. We really enjoyed the beautiful frost on the trees, and it stayed almost all day. The last picture is of our street, I was standing in front of the house when I took it.
This evening we went to a couple's Mass at St Pius. It is a Mass for married couples and is very nice....the last couple years Ken and I have gone with Tim and Nancy. Tonight Spencer and Michelle also joined us.......after Mass there is a reception in the hall.
I hope you all had a good Saturday...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really captured the beauty of the trees. These are great. Pictures like this make these winter days worth it.
Kim

Anonymous said...

You guys sure have a lot of snow. Most of ours has melted (finally).

Julie

Anonymous said...

Now it is Monday morning and we have more snow with another inch or two expected. I am ready for spring, but it was a beautiful weekend.
Ann