CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Greetings to all

Hi
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
And also, just wanted to remind everyone that the Hayes Family Christmas Party is Dec 19. I haven't heard what is being planned, so if anyone has ideas - lets hear them. As for me, I would like to continue the tradition and have it a soup pot luck with a white elephant gift exchange.
But I would also like to hear other ideas.
Also, we need to decide if there will be gifts for the children.......and if the big man in the red suit will be there again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the soup pot luck idea and white elephant gift exchange. I do have a couple small craft items already picked together for the kids to do that day....Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!
Michelle

Nancy said...

I think the soup potluck idea is good. Maybe 3-4 soups, other ideas for menu could include bread, cheese and crackers, dessert items, beverages.

Anonymous said...

Erick and I are both excited for the soup potluck idea - especially since we missed all the fun last year.
We are actively looking around the house for those special gifts we know our family will love.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like the menu will be soup again.... I really like that. And like Nancy said, cheese, crackers, breads, salad, etc can be added for the non-soup makers. And I really think the white elephant gifts will be awesome this year. I think this will be alot of fun....hope most of the family can make it.

Anonymous said...

I want to say my vote is for the soup and if no one objects, I will be bringing my Taco Soup again.

Also, I have my gifts for the white elephant exchange and am looking forward to seeing what I will end of with this year!
Barb and Gabby

P.S. We will see some of you on Thursday at Forestville!

Anonymous said...

where is it going to be held this year? Santa is more than likely to make an appearance.

Dean