CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hayes Family Christmas get-together

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Legion Hall in Kasson is reserved for Dec 19, 2009, for the Hayes family Christmas get-together. If this is not a good day for you, or you do not like the location please post asap, so other arrangements can be made.
Now would be a good time to start thinking about white elephant items, what to do for the children, and do we want the big red man visiting again.
I personally would like to suggest a soup pot luck like last years. I really like that and would go for it again. And soup is such a good winter food.
PLEASE POST WITH YOUR IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the soup idea. We could even expand it to add breads as well. Bread always seems to go good with soup. Thanks for planning the get together. It is always fun to see everyone.

Heather

Bolins said...

the soups were so good last year, I think a great idea to do again. I like Heathers' idea of bread too.

i heard Santa will be in Kasson again this year too :)

Anonymous said...

Soup and Bread sound wonderful.

I have the date already marked on my calendar.

Kim

Anonymous said...

I vote for soup and different kinds of bread that go with soup. Does anyone want me to bring the Taco Soup that I made last year, or bring a different one? I won't be offended if you didn't care for the Taco Soup. So, let me know.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Barb~I vote for your Taco Soup, it is delicious...it would be good with a spicy bread!!

Katie