CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

e-mail change

Hello everyone, just want to inform one and all that I have changed my e-mail address due to problems with hotmail. My new address is: trappergabby@charter.net
I would perfer not to receive anything that I need to send to ten people or such because they do not get forwarded. Most just get deleted without reading. Thanks Dale

Ps. Barb and I would like to thank Ken and Mary for the anniversary card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gabby,
glad to hear you received the card.........I'm sure you noticed that it came by special delivery!!
Hope you and Barb had a great day.
Mary

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us know the change of address and hope enjoyed your anniversary - where do the years fly off to?
Ann