CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Teresa's wedding

Anonymous said...
well wedding date has been set for me and brian zeltner wedding date has been set for December 22nd. you all will be getting a card saying when it is. the wedding will be held in kirkland washington. i also need bridemaids to wo if any of the girls want to be my bridemaids plz get hold of me as soon as posble plz. i need a flowergirl to so if you know any one plz get hold of me. or any of the girls littleones can do it plz let me know to okay.teresa M thillen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa,

I hope that you will have every happiness. I know that I will not be able to be there; but I wish you the best of everything and I hope you will be very happy.

The Emerson Family said...

There's no way we'll be able to make it out to Washington. We both work, Dylan has school, and we have Savannah that couldn't travel that far, even if we did have the time for the serious planning a trip like that would take.

Good luck to you in the future. I hope you've thought this through.

Angie

Anonymous said...

We will not be able to make it that far. I go back to work Dec 10th, and would not be able to take time off. Wishing you and the kids the best of luck.
"Cograts" to you and Brian. Also a
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Virginia