CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2007

A fun week end in Chicage

Hello to all
just want to say Hi. Ken and I spent the week end in Chicago to see Brian and Sarah. We did lots of walking. Kim, we walked the magnificent mile, of course, we had to walk 3 miles to get to the mile. Brian was too tired to walk back, so we had to take the train back to his place. On Sat morning we went to the beach, always a necessity if the weather is nice. The dogs really enjoy running along the beach and getting their swim in. Hope everyone else had a great week end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb says:

How was the weather in Chicago? Glad you had a good time with Brian and Sarah. I probably would have taken the train back if I had been walking too! 3 miles is a long ways and I could probably do about half of that!

Anonymous said...

the weather was great.............I hear there were storms here, we saw about 45 seconds of rain drops on the way home. And it sounds like Chicago is about to get hit with storms, so guess we went at a good time
Mary

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time although it should have been me walking that magnificent mile. Once again I am way envious. Someday I will make it there and I will do my best to make Brian envious of being able to walk both ways!
Kim