CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Family picnic

Thanks everyone for making yesterday special. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. I hear next year we should have chicken, isn't that right Alan? I am hoping everyone is in agreement to try to make this an annual event. It sure was great to have Sharon, Jennifer, and Jody come. Maybe more of Larry's family will make it next time(and Bob's too). Mary, do you have some pictures to post? Hope to see pictures from Bob and Julie's vacation to when they are able. Love to all, hope to see a good share of you at the baby shower for Angela and Savannah.

3 comments:

. said...

Sorry Ann, I don't have any pictures, forgot to grab my camera on Fri....so if any of you have pictures and I know alot were taken, just send them and we will get them posted.........
Mary

Anonymous said...

what I said was, it was hard to believe that at a Hayes reunion there wasn't any chicken. Stacey and I had a good time and even without chicken the food was great and it was nice to see everyone that was there. Alan

Anonymous said...

Soooooo - where are the pictures????